Even before he was elected as President after the May 2016 Elections, President Rodrigo Duterte already had quite the ring to his name.
People loved him for his bravery and frankness, but this also led some people to grow a passion for hating him.
A netizen, Joseph Quino, took into Facebook what he felt like was enough proof for people to respect President Duterte.
Here is the post.
“Some people are so consumed by their hatred towards Duterte that their eyes are blinded to see the PLAIN TRUTH.
Anyone who cannot appreciate the following developments do not deserve to live in this country.
Get out of the Philippines, you have no right to live here - you don't care a bit for this country but only for your own goddamned agendas.
1. The indefinite ceasefire between the MNLF, MILF, CPP NDF and the government (held in Norway)
2. The centraliZed complaint and action hotlines - 911 and 8888
3. The one stop shop for OFW in POEA which is way better than before
4. The opening of the DAR gates which were closed for 18 years
5. The distribution of the long overdue Hacienda Luisita to the farmers
6. The distribution of the agricultural equipmentS that were purchased by the previous government but weren't distributed for some political reasons
7. The immediate repatriation of stranded OFWs in Saudi Arabia (which if I remember it right, one Kuya was crying when he finally touched base simply because he could now be reunited with his loved ones because those who were sent by the previous government only visited them to have some selfies with them.)
8. The laglag bala at the airport has finally stopped right after PRRD took office. I personally experienced that worry free moment and noticed that no more luggages are plastic wrapped.
9. The services in the government agencies are much faster and employees have started to treat the people with some respect and even with a smile. The transactions are much better these days.
10. The legit balikbayan boxes are no longer mishandled.
11. The irrigation projects for the farmers have already started nationwide.
12. The almost 700,000 surrenderees who have promised to change their lives.
13. The removal of processing fee on travel tax exemption
14. The resubmission of the 2,000 pesos SSS pension bill
15. The much empowered servicemen who are now willing to serve the country with pride and higher self esteem
16. The servicemen's one in a million dinner opportunity at Malacanang
17. The rounds in all of the defense camps to see what each station needs so that they can give better service to the country
18. The shutdown/closure of some mining companies that destroy the country's natural resources
19. The removal of the fishing pens in the Laguna Lake to give other small fishermen a fair chance to use it for their livelihood
20. The new buses from the airport to many major hubs in nearby cities
21. The one sack rice added to 4Ps cash assistance to our less fortunate fellowmen
22. The salary increase of the servicemen which is bound to happen any moment soon - and the soon to be state of the art equipped hospital for them.
23. The hastened benefits claiming of the family of our fallen men
24. The increased allowance of our olympics delegates
25. The immediate signing of Freedom of Information
26. The exposés against local executives, police generals, judges and other top officials in government
27.The now better looking cleaner Baclaran, Divisoria and other public places
28. The employment increase and unemployment decrease
29. The exposés against olligarchs who have been evading to pay taxes
30. The lower street crimes because most of the nutters who are more likely to commit the crimes have already surrendered and therefore identified
31. The Mindanao peace process that has resumed again in Malaysia
32. The bilateral talks with China over the WPS dispute
33. The launch of Oplan Tokhang which has more positive results
34. The cooperation and openness of fenced elite subdivisions for Oplan Tokhang as they show support to the war on drugs campaign
35. The billions worth of drugs seized in the operation
36. The closure of so many drug labs all over the country, including the floating shabu laboratories operated by Chinese drug lords
37. The more regulated and SAF manned BUCOR
38. The no VIP treatment for government officials in airports
39. The ongoing improvements of MRT/LRT service and other major thoroughfares
40. The customs installation of CCTVs all over the place to promote transparency
41. The crackdown of Bilibid Drug Trade and the expose' of Lielie de Lima
42. DFA is now faster in processing passports.
43. Fixers are now out of sight
44. End of Contractualization
45. No more age limit requirements to all job seekers.
46. The closure of online gambling. From 4 thousand outlets during the arroyo admin, to 8 thousand outlets during Aquino admin
47. OEC exemption for OFWs returning to same employer! Finally no need to pay and go through the troublesome process of acquiring OEC.
48. The order to extend passport validity to 10 years
49. The curfew hours for minors.
50. The release of Abu Sayyaf hostages
51. The drivers license validity extension up to five years
52. Karaoke ban after 10:00pm. Peace at last!
53. The cleaning up of LTO and LTFRB
54. The deputation of Badjaos as Bantay Dagat (Wow! What an empowerment to the least of our Filipino brothers)
55. The DAR and BFAR's boat distribution program, feeding fishers for life
Sad to say, the local media is turning a blind eye to these accomplishments and instead is focusing on unfounded EJK accusations. The foreign media on the other hand get their reports from paid and biased journalists.
Worst of all, some leaders of the International Community including the President of the US, EU and UN swallow the reports hook, line and sinker, handle included. I can't believe that so called dignitaries based their judgments on garbage sources.
Get it straight from the Filipino people! Logic is the ability to suspend judgment before proper evaluation, and sadly, these international leaders are grossly wanting. DUTERHEARTS, let us show the world our 16 million strong sentiments.
Stop the foreign media from destroying the reputation of our President and in effect, our economy.
Thanks much to those who contributed!
Please comment to add if you know of more :)
The post has gone viral on Facebook, and many Duterte supporters were showing their delight for the accomplishments of the Philippine President in a span of 100 days.
Share this story!
Visit and follow our website: News Info